The most important
On the tour the guide will show you Rozhdestvensky boulevard. Also you will see Rozhdestvensky monastery and you will learn:
- What kind of beauty forced to shave off the beard of the Moscow Prince;
- Why Prince Vasily III wanted and was so afraid of divorce from his first wife;
- How Russian women rebelled in the middle ages, when princes changed wives for younger ones;
- From whom Pushkin wrote the image of Tatiana Larina;
- To whom Catherine the Great wrote a wedding ode;
- Where Ellochka Ogress lived.
And also we will drink herbal teas and berry fruit drinks with freshly baked pies and muffins in the refectory of the Nativity monastery.
Duration: 2-2,5 hours
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
Take along: headdress for women (to enter the Rozhdestvensky monastery).