There is hardly a better way to discover the Venice of the North, as St. Petersburg is often called, than a walking tour. You can find a large number of similar offers in the city, but only a licensed qualified guide will be able to provide You with unforgettable emotions and make You feel all the beauty and magnificence of Russian Nothern Capital!
I've got an interesting and fascinating story about the history of St. Petersburg and its most important sights for You.
• Visiting the Church of the Savior on Blood, built on the place where the
Emperor Alexander II has been murdered;
• Having a walk through the Summer garden laid by Peter I;
• Enjoying the breathtaking view of the Neva river and the historical center from
the spit of Vasilievsky island;
• Taking a look at the camp house of Peter I;
• Visiting many other interesting historical places.
Price: 4500 RUB per group (up to 10 people), 800 RUB per person (up to 6 people)
Duration: 3 hours
Type of excursion: walking
Available in English and Russian
You will learn what a commune house was, where the famous ballerina Matilda
Kshesinskaya had lived, why the Mars field had been named so. But the main point
of our tour will be the famous Peter and Paul fortress, where many members of the
Imperial family are buried. The guide has a special license, allowing to do official
tours in the fortress.
This short and easy walking tour is an ideal first acquaintance with St. Petersburg,
which is justly considered to be the most beautiful city in Russia.
• Entrance tickets to the Peter and Paul fortress.
Select participants and language:
Participants ( max. 10)