The most important
Going on a trip, we will get acquainted with the mysterious country residence of Empress Catherine II — a Grand Palace and Park complex, built in a unique style of gentle gothic. This style was called by the author Vasily Bazhenov, the great Russian architect. This complex is the only Imperial residence in Moscow.
Price for Russian tourists: 6000 RUB (less than 10 members in a group)
Duration: 2 hours
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
Exploring the territory of the Museum-Reserve, we learn the history of the first settlements in the area. We admire the Tsaritsyno ponds and Islands and we will see the largest light and music fountain in Moscow.
On the tour we will get acquainted with the chilling legends about the mystical secrets of these places, try to unravel the main secret of the Moscow Imperial estate and talk about the romance of the relationship between the Sovereign and her favorite – Prince Potemkin.
Contents of the tour:
• We will get acquainted with the architectural objects of the Museum-Reserve «Tsaritsyno»;
• We will see the features of Large and Medium ponds;
• We will find out what the artificial islands of the complex looked like under the previous owners of these places;
• We will find out why the Main Palace of the estate is different from the buildings of the residence;
• We will study the models of the Palace and Park complex;
• We will take a walk on the Figured bridge and the Big bridge over the ravine etc.