The most important
Discover the grandiose and glittering Saint-Petersburg with its surroundings in style, from the window of а comfortable business class auto! We will have a ride around the city’s most famous attractions and make stops at most picture worthy places to memorize this breathtaking architectual chedevre. Then we can visit a museum of your choice.
- Nevsky avenue. You will see the main city artery (its 1st built palaces) and hear the story of how Petersburg was founded.
- Kazan Cathedral built jn 1801-1811 by architect Voronihin in Empire style, commemorates victory over Napoleon in the War of 1812.
- Anichkov Bridge, the most remarkable 3-span bridge in Petersburg is adorned with 4 sculptured groups, each potraying a youth holding a horsе.
- Monument to Peter the Great (Bronze Horseman) is an equestrian statue, сommissioned by Catherine the Great, created by the French sculptor Falconet.
- Menshikov Palace, 1st palace in Petersburg that is built from stone and preserved it's original state for almost 300 years, was founded in 1710 as a residence of Governor General Alexander Menshikov.
- Kunstcamera. One of the richest ethnographical museums in the world. The museum's unique collections are radmired both in this country and abroad.
- Field of Mars. The place where enormous parades and army trainings were held. Called Sahara for it's for being big and dusty.
- Palace square: world renowned Hermitage (one of the biggest collection of paintings and objects of decorative fine art) and Alexander Column.
- St. Isaac square and Cathedral, one the largest domed buildings in the world which is a unique phenomenon of a perfect harmony of painting and sculpture!
- Academy of Arts and it's guarding sphynxs from the times of Amenhotep III brought to Russia from Egypt.
- Spit of Vasilievskiy island. Here you will see the Stockexchange and famous Rostral columns that make a perfect ensemble and are a most recognized symbol of our city.
- Peter and Paul Fortress is where it all began, literally a cornestone in the foundation of the city.
- Cabin of Peter the Great (1st building ever built in Petersburg).
- Michailovskiy Castle, imperor's Paul I tribute to medieval knights.
- Savoir-on-Spilt-Blood. A monument to the tzar liberator Alexander II killed by terrorists.
Price: 700 RUB
Duration: 3-4 hours
Type of excursion:auto
Contents of the tour:
- Picking up from hotel at 10 o’clock. During the period of White Nights (22 May -22 June) the sightseeing tour can be organized at 19-20 o’clock to explore the city in the splendid warm light.