The most important
Welcome to the cultural capital of Russia! Do not miss the opportunity to see the most famous monuments of architecture, which are spoken about all over the world. During this tour you will:
• get acquainted with the most famous architectural monuments of St Petersburg: Palace Square and St Isaac's Square;
• see The Bronze Horseman and The Arrow of Vasilevsky Island;
• walk on the Nevsky prospect — the main street of St Petersburg;
• learn interesting facts about the city's foundation ad life today;
• immerse yourself in the atmosphere of St Petersburg and enjoy its best views.
For the most courageous and hardy will have the opportunity to climb to the observation deck of St Isaac's and/or Smolny cathedrals (for a fee), enjoy the city from a bird's eye view.
The tour may include a visit to St Isaac's Cathedral (Museum and/or colonnade), Kazan Cathedral, the Savior on Spilled Blood, Peter and Paul Fortress (with a visit to Peter and Paul Cathedral and/or Prison Trubetskoy Bastion), the State Hermitage Museum.
Tours of the above museums are available for a fee (entrance fee) and by prior arrangement.
Price: 4000 RUB
Duration: 4 hours
Type of the tour: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian