Our city is very interesting in its history in the period before the Soviet era.
Therefore, for this tour, we have selected those landmarks that will help you immerse yourself as deep as possible into the theme of medieval Königsberg.
- A non-existent town: Kneiphof
- Fortifications of the defensive rampart
- The Amber Museum
- The first man-made structures in Königsberg
- The Kalinin Park
- Amalienau: the old town district
- The embankment and the port
- The two-tier bridge
- The Friedrichsburg Gate
- The Brandenburg Gate and the Marzipan Museum (optional)
Select participants and language: