Series of tours on Nizhny Novgorod collections of Russian art. Guided tours cover three museums and the history of Russian art from medieval to contemporary. The program can be changed to fit your interests.
• Nizhny Novgorod State Art Museum
• Contemporary art museum Arsenal
• City centre
Price: 3500 RUB per person
Duration: 4 hours
Type of excursion: walking
Available in English, Russian
The collections of Nizhny Novgorod museums are one of the richest in Russia. While visiting three museums, that are conveniently located in the picturesque city center, you will learn a lot of fascinating things about Russian culture. Folk art of peasants, decorations of the Orthodox church, the Russian classics, and provocative contemporary art. If some type of art atrracts you more, the tour can be adapted to your interests. And, between the museums, there will be a walk with a guide through the old town.
Contents of the tour:
• Museum of artisanry, including tickets and a guided tour;
• Nizhny Novgorod State Art Museum, including tickets and a guided tour;
• Contemporary art museum “Arsenal”, including tickets and a guided tour;
• Guided walk through the city center;
• Free time in museums and gift shops.
Select participants and language:
Participants ( max. 20)