The most important
During this walking tour we will learn about the reasons and the course of revolution. We will visit the most significant places connected with revolution.
- Cruiser Aurora which gave a start to the revolution;
- Peter and Paul fortress also known as a political prison;
- Winter Palace;
- Field of Mars – the cemetery of victims of revolution and civil war.
Price: 3000 RUB
Duration: 3,5 hours
Type of excursion: walking
Available in English
The meeting point is near Gorkovskaya metro station. During the walk we will see the famous cruiser Aurora which gave a sign to start the October Revolution. Explore interesting places related with revolution and soviet history. We will visit the prison in the Peter and Paul Fortress where many revolutionaries were captured. We will walk through the city center and will be able to see the best view on the Winter palace. And our tour will be ended up on the field where victims of revolution were buried.
Contents of the tour:
- Small-group walking tour;
- Professional guide;
- Admission ticket to the prison of Peter and Paul fortress.