The most important
Stroll through the grounds of Peterhof — one of the most impressive residences of Russian tsars. Walk the famous park with more than 150 fountains and make perfect pictures.
Price: 8200 RUB
Duration: 4 hours
Type of excursion: walking
Available in English
- Discover the “Russian Versailles” — the most spectacular summer residence of Russian royalty;
- Famous Grand Cascade which consists of 64 different fountains;
- The way back on the hydrofoil which arrives right in the center of the city.
Peterhof is “the capital of fountains”, a majestic palace and park complex. Since 1710 it had the status of the main suburban imperial residence. We will visit the Lower park which is the most beautiful Baroque park in the world. There are several ensembles on the territory – Monplaisir palace, the Hermitage, Marly.
Please be aware that due to the weather conditions hydrofoil can be cancelled. In this case taxi will be used to get back to the city.
Your guide will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the Peterhof park during your visit. Afterwards, you will have a free-time in the park to take pictures, to enjoy the tricky fountains or to have a coffee-break.
Contents of the tour:
- Small-group tour of the Peterhof Lower Park;
- Professional guide;
- Admission ticket to the park;