The most important
Find yourself in the center of the oldest ensemble of the city — Peter and Paul Fortress — and the guardian angel will reveal to you Russian emperors' secrets.
• Visit the perfectly fortified old fortress, which has never taken part in battles;
• Find the last Russian’s emperor’s burial place;
• Listen to the carillon music from the first cathedral in the city;
• Imagine yourself being a Russian revolutionist in the dark dandelion.
Price: 5000 RUB
Duration: 4 hours
Type of the tour: walking
The tour is available on English and Russian
Peter and Paul fortress is one of the most eminent sightseeings in St. Petersburg. Founded in 1703, the fortress is still a part of the city’s everyday life. During the tour, you will see Peter and Paul cathedral, the oldest in the city, listen to the carillon from the bell tower and have a look to the former prison. It is possible to visit a couple of local museums in the free time.
Please, put on comfortable shoes, the roads in the fortress are paved with slippery stones.
• Small-group tour of the Peter and Paul fortress;
• Professional guide;
• Admission ticket to the fortress.