The most important
You’ll fall in love with the magic of this city within a few hours. I’ll guide you through the hidden wonders of St Petersburg. We’ll take the best walking routes and move through beautiful streets while absorbing the city’s attraction. I'll tell you about photographic landmarks and best picture points. I’ll provide you an all rounded and balanced experience of the city. We’ll spend time at touristic as well as non-touristic yet well hidden treasures of Saint Petersburg.
- Discover Venice of the North and Stalin style buildings;
- Saint Petersburg has a very rich history and has gone through a lot of time capsule and color-changing facades filled with secrets and stories of love and murder;
- You’ll not only see the city from the roof-top or at ground level but we’ll also have an underground tour;
- We'll also try cheap soviet era doughnuts in one of the oldest cafes;
- Legendary places shrouded in secrets;
- I’ll guide you about nice restaurants and pubs additionally;
- Authentic and Immersive experience.
Price: 4500 RUB
Duration: 5 hours
Type of excursion: walking
Available in English, Hindi (basic Russian if required)
We’ll walk through Imperial Palaces and such as Winter Palace, Stroganov Palace and Mikhailovsky palace and Gardens like Mikhailovsky Garden, Field of Mars, Summer Garden, Yusupov Garden and feel the history alive. We will visit the most important and beautiful Churches, Chapels and Cathedrals of the SPB with lots of legends and stories about these convents such as Vladimirsky cathedral, church of saviour on spilled blood, Lyutheran church of St Peter and Paul, St Petersburg Court Chapel, St Isaac’s Cathedral, Kazan’s Cathedral, St
Andrew’s Cathedral, Chesme Church, Trinity Cathedral , Smolny Cathedral and Chruch Yevangelichecko.You’ll realize a mix of cultures and religions when we’ll pass through churches (Orthodox, Catholic, Lutheran), Synagogues, Buddhist temple and Mosque. You’ll learn about staple things related to Russian history as well as culture and customs and style of living in the city. We’ll see the palace square, hermitage, Admiralty building, Senate and Sinod building complex, the bronze horseman, Peter and Paul fortress, Gazprom Arena.
A spectacular way to see the city is from above; I’ll show you the view from the Collonade (& bell tower) and take you through a roof top tour guaranteeing a stunning panorama. The panoramic views would be combined with curious stories about architecture and people. Other than key landmarks you’ll get to see places that emit the true spirit of Saint Petersburg. We’ll walk along rivers and canals seeing monuments, bridges and banks. We can even try a boat tour if you’d be interested.
Your guide will provide you with a comprehensive and immersive experience of the city during your visit.
The commutation costs are not included (bus, metro, taxi).
Contents of the tour:
- One day individual or group tour of Saint Petersburg;
- Free cathedral visit.
- Commutation fare is not included;
- Tickets to musuems , palaces and roofs are not included.