The most important
You will see the most unusual Boulevard in Moscow, along which for a long time ran the stream Chertoriy. Therefore the place around was called Chertolye. Despite the strange name, luxurious mansions were built here by the richest families of Russia. In these mansions held secret gatherings and arrests of the Decembrists, was visiting his friend Pushkin, had its collection of the Tretyakov, suffered from love for Tchaikovsky, the Baroness von Meck.
The tour will take place on Gogol Boulevard and its surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
On the route we will learn:
- Why on Boulevard was eternal fog;
- Who and why rearranged the monuments to Gogol;
- Why Naryshkin gave his mansion a Specific office;
- Where a stream ran Siwiec;
- Why the main barricades in the 17th were on Arbat square;
- In whose mansion they lived Vasily Stalin and scout Rudolf Abel;
- On the Foundation of what Church built the house-commune, and what it was;
- Where Bulgakov settled his Margarita;
- On what bench sobbed Katya from the movie " Moscow does not believe in tears».