The most important
Ancient Varvarka has maintained its medieval appearance, but the mystery of those early years. You will learn the legends of the bloody shadows of the Time of Troubles, see and hear the contours of Godunov and the first Romanovs, the intrigues of the neighboring boyars and overseas merchants. At dusk it is much easier to find the treasure hidden five centuries ago in the Gostiny Dvor, and accidentally encounter on the porch with the most beloved of our ancestors Moscow Blessed. And the evening panorama on the observation deck Zaryadye and does plunge us into the 12th and 13th century, a small wooden Kremlin.
• Temple Of The Great Martyr Barbara;
• The Church Of St Maxim The Confessor;
• English court;
• Romanov boyars chambers;
• Temple of George on Pskov hill;
• Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Signs;
• The old Gostiny Dvor;
• St Anne's Conception Church;
• On the observation deck of Zaryadye Park we will talk about the history of the Kremlin and ancient Zaryadye.
Duration: 2-2,5 hours
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
On the tour we will learn:
• Who was the first and most beloved blessed in Moscow;
• Which meant «to go to Varvara massacre»;
• Who of merchants Varvarka owes its name;
• What Alexei Mikhailovich Quietest drove the British from Russia;
• Where Ivan the Terrible moved merchants from the Kremlin;
• Where was the Great street, and why it was the temple of Nikola Mokry;
• In whose honor the Romanovs built the Znamensky monastery;
• Who and how came up with the first sale;
• When and where found the largest treasure Moscow.