The most important
On the tour you will open secrets of Kitai-gorod — «The Moscow original» district. The excursion is conducted with a visit to the Epiphany and Kazan cathedrals, Zaikonospassky monastery.
• Preserved House Church of the early 17th century;
• Well-known Kremlin wall;
• Monument to the Likhud brothers.
Duration: 2-2,5 hours
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
On the tour we will see and learn:
• The history of the Kremlin walls from Daniel of Moscow to Ivan the Third;
• Where did higher education in Russia begin;
• We will see the preserved House Church of the early 17th century;
• Find out who built the print and mints, and who destroyed the Kazan Cathedral and the kitaigorodskaya wall;
• Who was St Basil the Blessed;
• Why in the GUM's center has a fountain, and where was a fountain of French perfume.
Take along: headdress for women (to enter the monastery).