The most important
This is an unforgettable excursion to the westernmost city of Russia, where the main and largest naval base on the Baltic sea is located. A parade of ships of the Baltic fleet, dedicated to the day of the Navy, is held annually.
We will visit the iconic places and the most important objects of the city.
• Pillau fortress, which was founded by the Swedes in the 17th century and still operates for its intended purpose as a military unit; • Historical part of the city; • The military harbor.
Price: 1000 RUB per a person
Duration: 3 hours
Type of excursion: field
The tour is conducted only in Russian
During the tour you will enjoy the architecture of the German Pillau, feel the spirit of the naval city, learn its history, realize the military power and importance of modern Baltiysk.
We will visit iconic places and important sites of the city:
• The Fortress of Pillau, which was founded by the Swedes in the XVII century;
• The Historical part of the city;
• Military Harbor;
• Take a walk along the Sea Boulevard past the German Bunkers and batteries dagger fire;
• Visit the Elizabethan Fort is the largest monument to a woman in Europe;
• The Highlight of the tour will be visiting Vistula spit, where we will sail by ferry.
On the spit are the hangars of the Luftwaffe airfield, the ancient Fort, the Museum complex «Old lunette» and other equally interesting objects.