The most important
- The historical building of the health resort «Matsesta»;
- Natural monument «Eagle rocks»;
- Picturesque landscapes of the valley of the Agura river and mountain peaks of the Main Caucasus Range;
- Dishes of national cuisine in the restaurant «Caucasian village»;
- Cascade of waterfalls reaching 20 meters in height.
Price: 1500 RUB per a person
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
Our journey begins from the resort «Matsesta». Here is a historical building of the sanatorium, built in the style of «Stalin Empire».
After meeting and learning safety pass to the place of origin of Matsesta. Here you will get acquainted with the history of the resort. Then we expect a small rise, after which we go to the monument of nature «Eagle rocks». You have a magnificent view of the valley of the Agura river, the mountain peaks of the Main Caucasus range, the sculpture of ancient Greek Prometheus. After a small snack down into the valley of the river.
On the way you can admire the cascade of waterfalls, reaching 20 meters in height! And finally, we will walk along the path cut in the rock at the beginning of the 20th century by the participants of the «Caucasian mountain club».
At the end of the way you will find a colorful restaurant «Caucasian village», which offers great dishes of national cuisine.
The campaign will take place with a group of two people.
• Ticket to the Sochi National Park;
• The work of the guide (in addition to ensuring your safety will tell a lot of interesting things);
• Group first aid kit;
• Tea, coffee and sweets from our Sochi friends.
Take along: water (1 liter on one person), clothing on the weather, raincoat, headdress, comfortable worn closed shoes with hard soles.