The most important
Moscow is full of interesting and mysterious places that every tourist visiting the capital should explore. Together with a professional guide your walk will be rich and unique. It is easy to feel the atmosphere of the city and feel at home for a few hours!
Price: 6000 RUB per a group
Duration: 3 hours
Type of excursion: walking
The tour is conducted only in Russian
Excursions are held in the format of a friendly walk. We walk along the main and most beautiful streets of Moscow. We talk about everything and, along the way, you will learn interesting stories about unusual places and people who made them famous. These places we will see and some even visit. You have a great opportunity to feel the atmosphere of the city center — culture, people.
Sometimes you will feel involved in the history and architecture of our city. Plunge into childhood and become a real child who enjoys everything that surrounds you. Feel like a pioneer, who from the observation deck sees all the most important, beautiful and central places of Moscow, at a glance. Become the star of the catwalk, as we walk along the main fashionable street of the city. And also, standing on Red Square, feel like a person who is familiar with the main historical figures of the country. Sometimes, walking along the Old Arbat, you can imagine yourself a real free artist or musician. I invite you for a walk, dear friends!
You can choice one of that walking tours:
- Old Arbat — from the Volkonsky mansion and Arseny Morozov's house to the foreign Ministry building;
- We will visit the Red Square, metro station Revolution Square, Theatre Square, Lubyanskaya square, the observation deck of the store «Children's world», Kuznetsk bridge;
- The walk will begin on Red Square, further along Nikolskaya street, we will see Moscow from the observation deck of the store «Children's world», walk around the Theater Square;
- Excursion along Tverskaya street with a visit to Red Square. From the Mayakovsky monument to St Basil's Cathedral.
- Small group: from one to three members;
- Private tour is possible;
- Professional guide.
- Water and food;